Monday, March 06, 2006

New to this.....

Hi, I'm new at this. Just wanted to join in the craze! I'm not sure how dedicated I can be at posting every day, but I will do my best. So here goes....

As you read in my profile, I have one daughter, who is now 10 months old. My goodness how it goes way too fast! We went to the post office today to mail off a new baby gift to friends of ours in Florida. I spoke with the new mommy today and she was just gushing with new mom pride. I can totally understand that! I am amazed at my little girl every day.

After our trip to the post office, we headed out to the mall to pick up our portraits we took two weeks ago. They came out better than I thought they would. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will try to get one on here. I am specially proud of one of the pictures because DD is wearing a sweater I knit for her while I was on bedrest waiting for her to be born. Since she fell asleep on the way home, I decided to wait on food shopping for the day and took her right home. She's sleeping as we speak, and that's the reason I can finally post here, lol.

DD has been napping so much better lately--it used to be that she wouldn't nap at all, but that's a story for another time. She slept right through my knitting meeting today :-( Oh well, at least I got some stuff done around the house. She napped through the one this past Friday as well. It might be that she is transitioning to one big nap a day--right in the middle of the day, but that's a welcome change for me! It just means that I won't be able to attend many meetings any more.

Well, I think that's enough for my first post. I have to see how to rearrange this a little bit so it is more to my liking. Till next time--so long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home