Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gettin' ready for the St Patty's Day Feast

Today we ran some errands. DD had her book babies session this morning. Her friend from playgroup was there and they recognized each other. They were most cute playing with the toys and listening to the books. DD was a little quiet as usual, I had to wake her up--she fell asleep in the 5 minutes it took to drive her to the library. The time for book babies falls right in the middle of her nap, but I think she can handle it for a few weeks. She's currently passed out and we'll see how long this nap is....She's sleeping right through lunch. After she gets up and eats, we have to take a quick drive up north to a yarn store. I am going to run a little short on the pink yarn I am using for her felted Easter basket. This is the only store I found that is carrying it--A Yarn for All Seasons in Martinsville.

Tomorrow I will be cooking corned beef all.... day.... long.... I have invited one of the other moms (and her daughter) from playgroup to hang out here since I will be captive to the beef. We will be having DH's brother's and sister's families here for dinner. I even have a recipe for soda bread. Not sure if I will have time to bake it, but I will try.

Caught up with some friends this past Tuesday--had dinner in Red Bank at Bueno Sera--so good, but the portions were crazy huge! DH and I both had it for dinner again last night and we STILL have leftovers. I guess that justifies the ridiculous price.....DD got cranky towards the end and I had to take her home a little early, but it was still nice to see our friends that moved to Florida last year.

Yesterday one of the members of our playgroup came over for lunch and adult conversation, lol. We had some pizza, the babies watched some Baby Einstein and we got to knit a little bit.

Oops, gotta go, DD is waking up--that was a short one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home